Hidrive Group acknowledges responsibility to the environment. Our commitment is focused on implementing practices that promote environmental sustainability. The following policy governs how we manage the environmental aspects of our company, with specific focus on the conservation of resources and the reduction of waste. This policy relates to how all operations in our company will be continually reviewed and improved. Therefore demonstrating our ability to integrate environmental and social considerations into our everyday practices.
The company will consistently strive to improve systems, raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Comply with any laws governing the environment and actively look for ways to improve these guidelines.
- Improve the conservation of energy, water and resources in all our operations.
- Strive to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness throughout all company operations.
- Provide training, newsletters, posters to staff on implementing our sustainable policies.
- Dispose of waste thoughtfully and enhance our “reduce, recycle and reuse” policy.
- Lessen our environmental impact by purchasing environmentally friendly products and services.
- Work with our entire supply chain to gain mutual benefits of incorporating environmentally sustainable goals into everyday business.
- Regularly review our business practices and determine whether each practice is suitable in an environmental context.
- Periodically review our performance and determine whether our goals have been reached.