The GEN2 service body is a project that our product and design team have been working on over recent months to enhance our user’s experience with Hidrive service bodies.
Aesthetic and functional upgrades were conducted to better respond to market demands.
What is different about the Hidrive GEN2 service body?
The Hidrive GEN2 service body is based on Hidrive’s well recognised engineered platform, numerous enhancements that deliver more value to our customers: extra configurations available, increased internal volume capacity, all possible with a faster delivery time.
- 12% wider roof capacity with compatible accessories.
- New taillight zone, including upgraded mechanical design and visually defined presence.
- User-controlled service body ventilation, that now comes standard on all Hidrive service bodies.
- Provision for new OEM vehicle safety features, including sonar rear cross traffic alert.
- Where fitted, upgraded rear roller drawer design that offers improved user-functionality.
- New composite drop-side hinges and locking mechanisms for easy operations.
What was the inspiration behind the development of the Hidrive GEN2 service body?
After listening to customer feedback and analysing what we could do better, the new generation of Hidrive service body is here, Gen2. We have increased configurations including greater ease of operation and emphasis on efficiency and security.